Monday, September 26, 2011

I can't decide which one...

My husband has graciously agreed to take me to the theatres to see Courageous.  Woohoo!  However I have discovered another great film that I want to see as well.  This one is family oriented. Maybe some of you have seen it already.  It is called Dolphin Tale.

It has great actors and a great story line.  But best of all Plugged In gave it a big thumbs up.  Here is a brief comment from them.
 It praises family love and support while encouraging young viewers to nurture a never-give-up determination in the face of all the rusty barbs and tangling refuse that life can splash at them. And it's one of those rare movies families can have fun wading through without fear of stepping on some sharp junk hidden just beneath the surface. 
If you want to check out the full review it is here.

Any movie that supports family values, encourages kids (and adults) to keep fighting the fight and includes cute animals wins in my books.  Add in the chance to tear up and I am all in!

Here is the trailer for the film in case you are interested.


 See you at the movies!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, that looks really good! Maybe one to take the kids to!

    ReplyDelete