Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm still here

Just in case you thought I forgot about you or that maybe I fell down a deep well, I am here to say ... I am here.

The last two weeks have been a roller coaster for me.  Sorry to leave you out of it all.  Aside from having the worst flu I can remember ever having, I had two new stories come.

Let me tell you it is very hard to write one story when your head is conjuring up another.  And another.

So I have put the characters Susanna and Zane (new story) to rest for now.  As well as storing Janine and Becky's story in a word document on my laptop.  (More on them later!!!)  Now I can get you and I back on track with Cathie and her sister Stacie, somewhere in a French Airport.

I should have it posted by the end of today.  Currently I am researching the landscape/ driving pathways of Paris.  It is hard to be exact about somewhere I have never been.

Check back soon!

Anyone been to Paris??  Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment